Wednesday, September 3, 2008

03 September 08 - It's a girl!

Nikki had her ultrasound yesterday. We found out that we're having a girl. I was pretty convinced that we'd have a boy, but I'm just excited that we have a healthy baby. I'm not sure how the doctor could tell it's a girl. It still looks like a little alien to me.


Nikki and I are both really excited for the baby. We're hoping that the army will be gracious enough to let me go home for the birth, but we'll just have to wait and see.

2 comments:

sevenpennys said...

You can't tell from this picture silly. She does still kind of look like an alien. That's probably why they call it being "in the John Hurt way." Oh well. As long as she doesn't look like one when she comes out. I hope that you can come home, but it'll be ok no matter what. I love you!

Rod said...

Hi Bucko,

I'm glad it's a girl, you'll make a great Dad. Love Dad