Thursday, September 25, 2008

25 September 08 - Thankful Thursday

Check it out. Two in a row. So what am I thankful for this week...

  • Salad - I will never grow tired of a good salad. Army food is never very appealing, so a good salad is just about the highlight of a meal. We only have good veggies once in a while, so it's a rare treat.
  • V8 - Besides salad, the army's veggies are always so cooked it's just about impossible to get any nutritional value out of them. V8 is a huge help.
  • IPOD - Army life can be summed up as energetic outbursts of activity surrounded by what seems like endless waiting. Having an IPOD helps that time go by.
  • Care Packages - Hint, Hint.

2 comments:

sevenpennys said...

Well, what would you like in your care packages? Let me know and I'll send you whatever you need or want. All you have to do is ask;)

Callie Hansen said...

Hey there bro, I'm on my work computer and can't access my gmail, but I can access blogger (go figure). Anyway, just letting you know that Gary and I are having a GIRL. I wish I could call to tell you that, but this will have to work for now. It will be fun to have all the little girls running around. Everyone is really excited. Love and miss you. (I'll work on the care pkg thing!) and ps. I love salad and V8 too.