Wednesday, October 15, 2008

16 October 08-Thankful Thursday

So now that I've had a WHY-ny Wednesday, it's time for a Thankful Thursday.

  • The internet-Man it's nice to be able to keep up with my friends and family back home. I don't know how soldiers did it with a letter a month or two months. I've also started online classes so I can finish my Bachelors. Without the internet here, I'd be pretty stretched for ways to continue my education
  • Sleep-If you've red my last post, you've seen that I haven't had much of it in the last few days. It was so nice to finally get a full nights sleep.
  • Gratitude-I was told thank you today. I don't get that often here, so it felt real nice. I think I'll make it a point to be more grateful, because if I don't see it, it's likely that others don't either.

1 comment:

Rod said...

Sleep is something you always enjoyed.:)
Saying thank you is something we all need to hear and I know I need to be better at saying it more often too.