Saturday, July 5, 2008

05 July 2008 - leave

I'm going on leave! That's R&R or time off. I leave (no pun intended) some time in the next couple of days and I'll be home for a couple of weeks.

Nikki and I are going to get a cabin for about a week of the time and the other week we'll do the usual rounds to see the fam.

I'm really excited to see Nikki. She's been having a hard time living alone while she's pregnant. The dog takes care of her, but that's just not enough sometimes.

I'm really not sure what we'll do. I've been kind of avoiding making plans since I'm not a fan of vacationing on a schedule.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

You could take an impromptu trip to Texas to see your sister and fam. I'm sure the fam back home won't mind you missing out on seeing them. :)

Love you!

Callie Hansen said...

We are all really looking forward to seeing you!