Monday, December 22, 2008

22 December 08 - Anniversary

Today's Nikki's and my anniversary. I really wish that I could be home for it.

Luckily for Nikki and me, my parents are going to take Nikki out for dinner (if the snow lets up). If they do that, then at least she won't have to be alone for the day. I owe my family a humongous thank you for all the help that they've given us. They've fixed things, painted, visited, and just been there for us during this whole deployment. It has been immensely easier to get through this time with their help.

Nikki has been such a trooper, too. She's maintained a positive attitude for the whole deployment. I don't know how she's able to handle being all by herself with a baby on the way, but somehow she does. Not only does she manage by herself, but she's been a constant support for me, too. It's so nice to be able to call home after a frustrating day and have at least one positive conversation.

I love you and miss you so much, Nikki. I can't wait to be home with you again. Happy anniversary.

1 comment:

sevenpennys said...

Thank you Hunny. I love you too! You're wonderful!!!